Loving him since 1997, married in 2000 this lovable idiot (as I used to call him before our marriage) is still in my admiration for his dedication towards his work, care for his family, he calling me "DEEPS, DEEPA" atleast 100 times a day, so on………… Dear I want you to know that I have made the right choice by loving and marrying you and that my love for you will be everlasting throughout this life.Though you have disturbed me at various times in various places, your massive love for me admist all the pressures we faced 10 yrs back makes me proud to say you as my "FIRST AND ONLY LOVE".After all the commotions and getting married finally, you preparations for leading a happy family life with our kid, setting goals in your life and you achieving it on your own efforts has made me treasure you more. You have kept me and our kid in your heart of love for which I pray that God be with you for all the strenous efforts you take to achieve success in your life……….HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART ……………….UMMMMMMMMA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column